Pages

Status update

6.19
Happy birthday to my dear sister Angah @ FAFA (that is if she opens this blog.. kah2)
Starting today this blog is going to have a MASSIVE :) renovation. Huhu.. Pleae be patient ye! Any suggestion is welcome.
You know how to contact me.. XOXO.. polkapolka :)

Friday 11 January 2013

New Year Promotion

:) yes it's new year promotion and we have been having it since 18.dec.2012!

Sorry sangat coz I've been away and tak dapat nak update in blog.

Oh wait, I think I've covered this in previous post? Hmm.. Takpe takpe.. Just gonna put pictures here..

NEW MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION for
Sne capsule: RM 220;
Beutskin essence: RM 240;
Artercardy: RM 230;
Excel tea: RM 90x2
Etc at RP
Will entitled you a FREE gift: RELIAN FIBER MASCARA worth RM 45!

Promotion lasts until 18.Jan.2013 only!! hurry hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...