Pages

Status update

6.19
Happy birthday to my dear sister Angah @ FAFA (that is if she opens this blog.. kah2)
Starting today this blog is going to have a MASSIVE :) renovation. Huhu.. Pleae be patient ye! Any suggestion is welcome.
You know how to contact me.. XOXO.. polkapolka :)

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Duta SNE

Believe it or not.. Although I live in KL, 3.Apr was my first time setting foot at Publika. Lol! Rupanya it was just behind or near where my dad used to work. Dulu2 I always follow him to work.. So familiar la jugak that area although now dah Ada flyovers etc.

Anyway, what was I doing there? Yes.. Duta signing event press conference. (Bangga pulak dapat pegi press conference.. Lol.. My first jugak ni..Rasa cam MEDIA pulak)

It was an event by invitation only (wah.. lagi kembang 😆). Thanks to my upline and perhaps my level at SNE has qualified me to this event. Anyway, thanks a lot! Dapat jugak pegi tengok press conference. Further more I brought my Zyan with me.. Siap bf kat situ.. Syukur the lighting was rather dark and gloomy 😊 Such a good boy.. Towards the end je he suddenly cried non stop that I had to leave the room.

So who's the duta? It's Datuk Dr Sheikh Muszafar! Yes.. That's right, the astronaut. He actually first heard about SNE back during his astronaut training in Russia. (Not surprising coz SNE is made of wild seabuckthorn from inner Mongolia.. So.. Quite nearby to Russia juga lah kan..) "the Russians really took care all of us. If you wanna go the space, you cannot be in a sick condition, not even a sore throat! So when I was there, we were given supplements and medical attention which now I think about it, sne capsule would probably had been one of them"

One of the things he said yang stuck in my head is that (it goes something like this) "I don't normally endorse a brand because I'm particularly very selective of that. But I have done my research and I am endorsing sne!" 😍

A media rep asked how did he feel when he first consumed sne capsule? He answered "it was tasteless, some of other supplement, you can taste the yucky-ness but sne capsule was tasteless to me. I didn't feel anything, only after the 5th day that I realized that I feel better. As you know, I am a doctor, and we do medical checkup every month. So from the result I can see that my immune system has strengthen."

So the you go peeps! An official endorsement by a medical doctor!

So don't be wary anymore, believe in the magical on super nutrient essence okay! In shaa Allah!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...